Honour Student Council
- Anniek Plomp (Chairwoman and UvA Contact Person)
- Veerle Brans (Chairwoman of VU Representatives)
- Thomas Bennis (Extensus Representative)
- Eugenie Khatschatrian (PR Officer)
For all your general questions about the HSC or the honours programme, please do not hesitate to contact us: honoursstudentcouncil@gmail.
- Building a strong student communication platform between VU-UvA-AUC in the collaboration of the Honours Programmes of the Universities
- Strive towards equality between both universities concerning the HP
- Participate in policy making by participation in the VU-UvA Honours Committee
- Gaining student’s opinions about topical interest, content and quality of the HP
Student Faculty Representatives
The Student Faculty Representatives of the VU University and the University of Amsterdam both consist of about 12 students from the different faculties. They have the responsibility of keeping close contact with the students and the coordinator of their own faculty. By evaluating the faculty’s Honours Programme and forming a bridge between students and policy makers, they seek to guard the quality of the Honours Programme.
- Keep in contact with the students of your faculty
- Evaluation of content of the faculty’s Honours Programme
- Promotion and organize bonding meetings
- Meet with other faculty representatives four times a year + a closing meeting